ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE SUPPORT WORKER urgently needed for rapidly expanding Mentor Company. This position is long term, will be temp-to-hire and is 1st shift working from 7:30am to 4:00pm Monday-Friday. Over time may be required but is offered as needed. Pay will be based on experience.
The selected individual will report to the Office Manager and will provide support in various areas of the Front Office including:
• Greeting persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
• Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
• Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
• Process and prepare memos, correspondence or other documents.
• Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments, offices, or services provided.
• Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
• File and maintain records.
• Providing support for Office staff
• 5 years Front Office experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
• 3+ years’ experience in Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable
• Exhibits a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
• Ability to multi-task and establish priorities in a changing environment
• Use a high degree of initiative and judgment in planning and carrying out assigned tasks and resolving problems encountered.
• Detail oriented and strongly committed to achieving excellence
• Team oriented with a “can-do” attitude
• Proficient in Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• High school diploma minimum, College Degree preferred
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency offers our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision, dental, and medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 440-285-5627
Apply online at www.mancan.com or stop in as we take applications Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 220 Center St Suite B-2. Chardon, Oh 44024. Please call us at 440.285.5627 with any questions.
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….
Check out all of Chardon Mancan jobs at www.mancan.com