Production Specialist needed in Chagrin Falls on 1st shift for a growing facility. This will be a temp to hire assignment starting out at $17 an hour. Hours will be Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.
The Production Specialist performs mechanical assembly on all production or custom items. Troubleshoot and repair of any non-conforming equipment due to mechanical or assembly issues. Perform plumbing and charging of all refrigeration units. Assist with electrical assembly and prep work. Assist with developing Bills of Materials, work instructions and routings for new products. Performs programming on controllers and conveyors. Perform final inspection and performance testing of all equipment. Create and maintain cut lists for crating and packaging materials. Cut wood and build crates for shipping equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
• Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to design specifications.
• Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary.
• Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, and refrigeration equipment.
• Adjust functional parts of devices or control instruments, using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, or straightedges.
• Inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
• Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools.
• Position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly.
• Connect cables, tubes, and wiring, according to specifications.
• Attach name plates and mark identifying information on parts.
• Read blueprints and specifications to determine component parts and assembly sequences of electromechanical units.
• Disassemble units to replace parts or to crate them for shipping.
• Measure parts to determine tolerances, using precision measuring instruments such as micrometers and calipers.
• Clean and lubricate parts and subassemblies, using grease guns or oilcans.
• Drill, tap, ream, and countersink holes in parts, using drill presses and portable power drills.
• Operate power saws, pneumatic nailers and staplers to cut and assemble crating.
• 3-5 years of experience assembling electro-mechanical equipment.
• Computers- working knowledge of office applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Experience operating metal working experience such as lathes, mills and saws preferred.
• The ability to obtain a fork lift operator’s license.
• The ability to read mechanical drawings, wiring diagrams and procedures.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency offers our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision, dental, and medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 440-285-5627
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….
Apply online at www.mancan.com or stop in as we take applications Monday-Friday 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 220 Center St Suite B-2. Chardon, Oh 44024. Please call us at 440.285.5627 with any questions.
Check out all of our jobs at www.mancan.com