Mancan has teamed up with a company in the Vienna area. We are currently looking for a Quality Control Manager. MUST HAVE A CWI in order to be considered. This is a Temp to Hire position. Day shift schedule, 6am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday with some Saturdays. If your looking for a career, with a company that’s family based, this is it. Resumes and Interviews required in order to be considered.
The Quality Manager is responsible for overseeing the Quality Control department. Ensure that inspection of products is done in a timely manner and meets all quality and contract specifications and external certification standards. Will be responsible for oversight and inspecting materials and finished goods to ensure they meet internal company requirements and customer requirements. Work with Plant Manager and QC Inspector to complete projects with high quality standards and deliver projects on schedule
• Responsible for ensuring that all materials and workmanship are completed in accordance with ASME, ANSI, UL, STI, API, AWS, AISC, or CWB standards, drawings and specifications, as applicable per site.
• Maintain inspection of materials and finished goods to ensure they meet customer requirements and/or contract specifications, including but not limited to checking welds, welding consumables, base material, cut & formed parts, layout work and coatings.
• Review welding specs and/or requirements for each project and work with team to solve fabrication challenges.
• Document and segregate non-conforming fabricated material and workmanship.
• Review and work with site management & Plant Manager to address remedies for non-conformances and their prevention.
• Insure Welding Specification Procedures (WPS) are current and in place for projects, as applicable per site.
• Supervise and/or conduct Welder Qualification Test Reports (WQTR) to AWS (D1.1 and/or D1.5) and CWB standards, as applicable per site.
• Maintain annual calibration of welding equipment, QC inspection equipment and pre-qualifications for bolt, as applicable per site.
• Remain current with AWS CWI and CWB Supervisor &/or Inspector licenses, code analysis, industry standards, procedures and processes, as applicable per site.
• Work with Quality Assurance & Site Managers and Plant Manager to develop annual training programs for new and experienced employees to minimize product non-conformance.
• Represent the company, as needed, on field issues requiring investigation and decisions associated with product quality and conformance.
• Apply and work within appropriate controls related to Safety and Housekeeping.
• Maintain ASME code certifications through required audits.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Leading and managing direct reports.
• Provide limited supervision to others through motivation, direction, review and feedback of assigned tasks. (Expects employee’s to work with limited supervision)
If your looking for an a career, Mancan can help. We have partnered up with a facility in the
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area's top companies.
Mancan Staffing has the best jobs available in the Warren and surrounding areas
For consideration apply in person at Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency or online at www.mancan.com. We take applications Monday through Thursday 9am-11am and 1pm tp 3pm Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume. Mancan Staffing Agency is located at 1954 Elm Rd NE, Warren, Oh 44483. Please feel free to call us at 330-372-5627 with any questions. Temporary to hire positions available. Check out all of our jobs in Warren OH at www.mancan.com #WarrenMancan #Jobs #Warren #Ohio #firstname.lastname@example.org #DINDI