Mancan Staffing is looking for an Experienced Material Handler in the Vienna for a fast growing company. This is a Temp to Hire, dayshift position, Monday-Friday with Some Saturdays. 6am-4:30pm. Resumes and interviews are required in order to be considered.
The Job Holder (JH) assumes the position General Shop Support / Material Handler (MH). The primary duties are described in this job position outline. The JH is assigned as indirect labor to the materials/logistics group.
MH will be in charge of all non-ASME kitting and sign-off on kits by fitters or anyone taking possession of the kit.
o Gathering of the material
o Verification of parts per traveler
o Clarification of technical or other issues (missing parts i.e.) with production and / or material management
o The identification of kit content on BOM or Traveler (applicable material listing document) to include location
o The move of the kit to the assigned area
• MH will ensure that completed kits are secure (i.e. shrink-wrapped or otherwise secured)
• MH will ensure that S# and items included are clearly marked on all skids; and that all parts of a kit are in the designated location. Production will designate location before material arrives.
• MH will ensure that when large kit parts must be separated from other parts of the kit, those parts are clearly marked and are in designated locations. Also MH will annotate on the material listing where the parts are stored.
• MH will ensure that non-received / missing parts are clearly noted on the kit with identifying and received/checked paperwork (see Jim for forms – ones used in past?)
• All material listings have to be clearly marked “Complete” when all parts have been kitted.
• MH will ensure that a kit is NOT marked “Complete” or noted in any way (verbally or written) as complete unless ALL kit parts are received and on location at Starr.
• MH will note any late or non-conforming parts immediately upon receipt with Sales for CSM (Customer Supplied Material) and Production Supervisor, Purchasing, Materials Manager and MPS (Materials Mgr./Scheduler) for ALL late or non-conforming parts.
• MH will begin kitting in assigned location immediately upon receipt of parts, and will ensure that parts are not stored, brought to, laid down in or on top of or otherwise in any way out of designated kitting location(s)
• MH will not release a kit to a fitter, supervisor, Spider or other employee until he has received a sign-off and check by the receiving person that the kit is complete.
• MH will ensure that a partially completed kit will be signed off on Form 505, SMI Material Kit Inspection Report by Production Supervisor before kit can be released by MH.
• MH will support – if required - TMR for all non-ASME physical material receiving.
• MH may be called to unload a truck or drive a forklift as assigned by TMR
If your looking for an a career, Mancan can help. We have partnered up with a facility in the
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area's top companies.
Mancan Staffing has the best jobs available in the Warren and surrounding areas
For consideration apply in person at Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency or online at www.mancan.com. We take applications Monday through Thursday 9am-11am and 1pm tp 3pm Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume. Mancan Staffing Agency is located at 1954 Elm Rd NE, Warren, Oh 44483. Please feel free to call us at 330-372-5627 with any questions. Temporary to hire positions available. Check out all of our jobs in Warren OH at www.mancan.com #WarrenMancan #Jobs #Warren #Ohio #email@example.com #DINDI