A busy Charleston area doctor's office is in search of a front window specialist! This is a full time, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm position, and a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established practice.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Basic typing skills (40 words per minute)
• Basic computer skills
• Multi-tasking skills
• Ability to perform detailed tasks accurately
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, families, medical staff and co-workers
• Support practice missions and goals
General Purpose of Position
• Provide high quality reception and secretarial services to the patients, providers, and stfafin a caring and supportive manner.
• Maintain confidentiality of all information
• Provide flexibility in practice staffing arrangements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Greet all patient and visitors in a cheerful and upbeat manner
• Collect patient co-payments listed on the insurance card
• Collect any outstanding patient due balance
• Schedule return and new patient appointmentat a high level of accuracy
• Enter and keep updated all patient demographic information, including insurance information in the computer at a high level of accuracy
• Verify all patient demographic and insurance information at each visit at a high level of accuracy
• Follow up on all “No Show” appointment
• Answer telephones in a timely (3rd Ring) and courteous manner
• Balance and prepare front window deposit daily at a high level of accuracy
• Distribute patient education material as directed by supervisor and/or provider
• Constantly monitor lobby area for patient safety, comfort, and clean appearance
• Check voice mail for messages a minimum of every 30 minutes and return call to assist patient
• Track and monitor all pharmacy representative and medical equipment representative
• Operate all aspects of office equipment including, but not limited to copier, fax, computer, printer, and calculator
• Participate in staff meetings, department meetings and morning huddles.
• Participate in ongoing professional development activities
• Maintain practice dress standards
• Maintain a clean and organized work space
• Assist in keeping the tot facility clean for both patients and co-workers
• Work with other members of thM team in a pleasant and courteous manner
• Support practice mission and goals
• Other Tasks and responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor
Mancan temporary employment staffing agency offers our employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical, referral bonus, direct deposit and weekly pay. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan temporary staffing including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the position please do not hesitate to call us at (304) 744.9675.
Mancan temporary employment Staffing agency accepts applications Monday-Friday 9-11 & 1-3. We are located at 201 D Street South Charleston. Please bring 2 forms of unexpired government identification and a resume is also helpful.
PLEASE FAX YOUR RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO 304-744-9100 or Call your LOCAL MANCAN TEMPORARY STAFFING AGENCY @ 304-744-9675 and a Knowledgeable Helpful Staffing Specialist with help you!!!
And remember...If anyone can ...MANCAN
The Staffing Agency with the Can Do Attitude...…