Lancaster Mancan Staffing Employment Agency is seeking a LPN in the Lancaster Area
- Must function within scope of practice according to the State Board of Nursing
- Administers medication and treatments as prescribed by physician
- Must follow HCF Policies and Procedures
- Oversees the distribution of medications according to policy
- Supervises, evaluates and may suspend personnel according to HCF policy
- Accurately complete documentation of care given
- Observes, evaluates and reports any abnormal findings, such as, injuries, incidents, skin issues, complaints, suspected abuse/neglect/misappropriation, and any unsafe conditions as well as any significant changes in condition
- Attend required in-service education
- Follows appropriate Infection Control and Safety Practices
- Communicates effectively with residents, staff and visitors
- Assumes responsibility for his/her own professional competence
- All other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and abilities:
Graduation from an accredited school of nursing. Current license as a Licensed Practical Nurse with the State Board of Nursing. CPR certification recommended. College or clerical training desirable but not required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Reporting to this position are Resident Associates.
This is resumes based position - please email resume to email@example.com
We are the staffing company with a CAN DO ATTITUDE! An EXCITING new job is right around the corner for you!
Not only will Mancan find you the perfect position, we also offer an abundance of benefits. Mancan temporary employment staffing agency offers our employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical, referral bonus, direct deposit and weekly pay. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan temporary staffing including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies.
Apply online at www.mancan.com or we can take your applications Mon thru Friday 8- 4pm. Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located, at 701 E Main St, Lancaster OH 43130. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Please feel free to call us at 740-653-9675
Google us "jobs in Lancaster OH" and you will find Mancan!!! #DINDM