Looking for a career with a fast paced growing company? Experience working in a support role for the sales department? Looking for a challenge? If you answer "yes" to these questions, we may have the job for you!
Our Inside Sales Coordinator will act as a customer liaison to fulfill orders and resolve issues professionally and accurately. Most of our orders come in electronically. The Inside Sales Coordinator will be involved in processing orders once received, interacting with inventory, production, and shipping to ensure orders are processed timely, and providing tracking data to the customer. There is a large amount of data entry required as part of the job responsibilities for this position.
Required skills and abilities:
• Attention to detail
• Ability to adhere to timeliness of the order processing schedule
• Accurate and fast typing skills on both alphanumeric and numeric keypad
• Ability to learn and work in multiple software platforms daily
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills appropriate for the position
• Demonstrated team player
• Committed to an excellent attendance record
• Wiling to back up others during peak periods or absences,
• Able to work overtime when needed
This is not intended to be a full job description. The full job description will be available for review for those selected for an interview.
• Education – High school diploma required.
• Additional education or training in administrative/office related subjects is a plus, especially experience which includes quick paced data entry responsibilities.
• Some previous experience in this type of a support role in an office environment is required with preferred experience in a manufacturing environment.
This is a Temp to Hire position.
A full benefit package is available after 30 days of employment, matching 401K program after 6 months of employment.
Competitive compensation and eligibility for quarterly bonus program.
Company perks like Cedar Point or King's Island tickets!
This company has plenty of room for advancement and TONS OF EARNING POTENTIAL.
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions please do not hesitate to call us at 740.373.9675
We are located at 112 Putnam Street in Marietta, OH. Please bring 2 forms of unexpired government identification and a resume is also helpful. PLEASE FAX YOUR RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO 740.373.3913, E-MAIL MariettaJobs@mancan.com, or Call your LOCAL MANCAN @ 740.373.9675 and a Knowledgeable Helpful Staffing Specialist will help you! Mancan.com
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today!
MANCAN STAFFING has the best jobs in Marietta Ohio!
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency accepts applications on Monday Thru Friday from 9:00-3:00pm.