Credit Manager needed for an upbeat facility in the Chardon area on 1st shift, working Monday-Friday 8am-5p or 9am-6pm. Pay is going to be based upon experience starting at $19 an hour. This will be a potential temp to hire for the right candidate.
• Manage the Customer Credit process, working with sales personnel and customers to obtain credit applications and related financial information sufficient to make credit decisions. Researches and approves requests for credit, including contacting references and setting credit terms. Work with sales and customer personnel to obtain deposits as needed.
• Review and process credit memos initiated by Customer Care.
• Review and follow up on credit card declines.
• Review Aging report and research unpaid balances. Prepare report of delinquent accounts and submits to Executive team on a monthly basis.
• Works with Sales and Customer Care group to correct issues affecting payment of invoices.
• Monthly close-out of Accounts Receivable, preparing aging report and verifying balance with GL.
• Make collection calls as needed, to collect on past due accounts.
• Maintain integrity of Customer account database.
• Release order holds.
• Supervise and manage AR Clerk activities, including daily invoicing to customers; application of cash receipts to customer balances; routine collection activities; monthly account statement preparation; handling customer requests for information, copies of invoices and credits; and processing of credit card payments.
• Responsible for working with Corporate Controller to balance out AR subledger to General Ledger on a daily basis, with supporting reports documenting this reconciliation each month end.
• Review job status of all projects, with the Project Manager, on a monthly basis. Ensure that Statement of Values is completed for each project in process. From the SOV, prepare all Payment Applications on open projects prior to the contract deadlines. Follow up on the pencil-copy (draft) Pay App status with Contractors, and ensure that final approved copies are submitted on a timely basis.
• Ensure that all Payment Applications are reconciled to invoices in ERP system.
• Follow up with Contractors on payment status and timing.
• Review & modify as needed all Lien Waivers required by Contractors, and submit to VP – Finance for signature.
• Prepare Escrow documents needed on all MPS contracts with more than $50,000 of KI product, ensuring that these documents are fully executed by the customer and KI in a timely manner (in advance of product shipping). Ensure that customers understand these documents and payment remittance requirements.
• Work with Staff Accountant to prepare release documents for funds submitted to escrow account, attaching MPS customer invoices/pay apps and related KI invoices.
• Work closely with Project Managers to ensure contract close-out requirements are completed in a timely manner so that they do not impede final collections.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency offers our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision, dental, and medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 440-285-5627
Apply online at www.mancan.com or stop in as we take applications Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 220 Center St Suite B-2. Chardon, Oh 44024. Please call us at 440.285.5627 with any questions.
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….
Check out all of Chardon Mancan jobs at www.mancan.com