Molding Technician needed in Conneaut for a premier facility on 1st shift working from 6:45am to 3pm Monday-Friday once trained will rotate over to 2nd shift. This is a temp to hire role starting out at between $14.00 and $15.00 an hour. Once hired on permanently the pay will increase based on performance.
This position is responsible for the set up, start up and troubleshooting of the molding work cells.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
• Reads set up and quality instructions and work orders for specifications of job set up, quality specification and work order standards.
• Starts up machine to obtain start up work piece(s) and communicates with Shift Supervisor to obtain approval of acceptable product per customer specifications.
• Completes all recordkeeping and documentation of process and start up procedures.
• Troubleshoots the injection molding process by making the appropriate adjustments to the machine.
• Accurately and efficiently positions, aligns and bolts molds to injection molding machine and connects waterlines, mold heaters, temperature controllers and hydraulics as outlined in set up instructions.
• Sets up and cleans hoppers and other equipment to avoid contamination and to prepare raw materials for processing.
• Sets up fixtures, work tables, box holders, sonic welders, hot stampers, additive feeders and other appropriate equipment.
• Responsible for the quality level of the raw materials (includes drying material) used in the injection process to assure quality product.
• Dismantle set up and puts equipment and tools in their proper storage area.
• Responsible for sampling of new jobs.
• Reports needs for mold or assembly line repairs to appropriate personnel and/or immediate supervisor.
• Actively assists in maintaining production goals.
• Assists in weighing, counting, inventory reporting, packing and storage of finished product.
• Demonstrates a strong commitment to continuous improvement, 5's principles by offering suggestions for improvement and playing an active role in the implementation of improvements.
Education / Experience
High school diploma and 2 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. To be successful the candidate must have a work history of good problem solving skills, mechanical aptitude and basic computer skills.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency offers our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision, dental, and medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 440-285-5627
Apply online at www.mancan.com or stop in as we take applications Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 220 Center St Suite B-2. Chardon, Oh 44024. Please call us at 440.285.5627 with any questions.
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….
Check out all of Chardon Mancan jobs at www.mancan.com