A reputable Norton area company is seeking a 3rd shift Extruder Operator. We are looking for ambitious employees looking for job stability! Offering bonuses and other incentive programs!
4 day work week!! Hours are Monday - Thursday 8PM-6AM. Training may occur on day shift (6am to 4pm). Will eventually go to 3rd shift 8pm - 6am Monday - Thursday. Rate of pay is $15.00/hour plus differential of 50 cents. This candidate needs to have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and no problem with being clean shaven.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Follow formulation, work order instructions, and heat profile sheet
• Ensure proper materials are used and inspect material to ensure quality specs are met
• Responsible for cleaning feeder, extruder, dies, and purging the extruder out during changeovers
• Complete proper paperwork and tracking requirements
• Responsible for set-ups and teardowns of extrusion line which includes installation of dies, changing of dies, and operating the line
• Responsible for starting up and obtaining quality finished products
• Trouble shoot and monitors extrusion lines
• Produces quality product at the lowest cost
• Responsible for equipment required to package finished product
• Assist and lead personnel assigned to extrusion line
• Continuously observes quality level of products being produced and makes necessary adjustments required to meet standards
• Uses required company instruments or tools such as pliers, screwdrivers, vise grips, “C” clamps, and fixtures
• Must be able to lift 60 lbs. and roll 300 lb. drums
• Responsible for maintaining accurate and complete production records including production rates, amounts produced, scrap amount, set-up, and downtime incurred
• Performs required general material handling, preparation of packaging, and other duties as may be assigned to maintain production
• Maintains good housekeeping practices to ensure the area is clean at all time
All employees must have steel toes boots, bring a towel and change of clothes till uniform is issued - must shower at end of shift, lockers available, no cell phones on work floor - only at break and lunch. no felonies, no theft, no violent offenses. 10 panel urine drug screen. Diploma or GED required.
Once hired in they will review every 6 months and they can get up to .50 an hour raise over the first 2 years. They provide uniforms that stay on site and launder them and after 1 year they get a steel toe boot allowance.
Apply online at www.mancan.com / or we take applications by appointment . Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. We are located at 4091 S Cleveland-Massillon Rd Norton, OH 44203 . Please call us at 330-706 9675 with any questions. #DINDI