A reputable Norton area company is seeking a 3rd shift Henschel Mixer Operator. We are looking for ambitious employees looking for job stability! Offering bonuses and other incentive programs!
4 day work week!! 3rd shift hours are 8pm to 6am Monday – Thursday. $14.50/hour **plus .50 differential.
Will train the first few weeks on day shift (Monday through Thursday, 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) and the rate of pay will be $14.00/hour. The shift differential will start when moved to the night shift.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Follow formulation and work order instructions
• Set up and start all henschels and ribbon blender
• Obtains and understand all documentation for making batches and ensures correct ingredients are used for each batch
• Pumping and pouring chemicals into henschel and hoppers in predetermined quantities
• Monitor raw material (pigments and additives) usage on each batch and are added correctly with the correct weight
• Follow lab instructions regarding batch approval, adjustments, and any additional requirements
• Clean equipment when needed
• Complete all paperwork and batch documentation in a timely fashion
• Observe safety requirements set forth by company
• Refers issues/problems to lead or supervisor person(s)
• Perform other related duties as required
• Must be able to lift 60 lbs. and roll 300 lb. drums
• Steel Toed Boots
• Towel and change of clothes until a uniform is issued (must shower at end of shift)
• No Cell phones on work floor
• Must submit to and pass a 10 panel urine drug screen, respirator exam, and national background check.
• Diploma or GED
• Reliable Transportation
• Be clean-shaven
• While through Mancan, we offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical.
• After hire-in, this company offers A $300 Employee Referral Program, Comprehensive Medical and Rx Insurance, Medical Concierge Service, Profit Sharing – 100% Company Sponsored, Company Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Employee Assistant Program (EAP), Wellness Program.
You will also review every 6 months and you can get up to .50 an hour raise over the first 2 years, they provide uniforms that stay on site and launder them, and after 1 year you get a steel toe boot allowance!
NORTON MANCAN TEMPORARY STAFFING EMPLOYMENT AGENCY is hiring! Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan, including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions please do not hesitate to call us at 330-706-9675
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today!
Start application online with Mancan or we take applications Mon-Fri 8am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. We are located at 4091 S Cleveland-Massillon Rd Norton, OH 44203. Please call us at 330-706-9675 with any questions. #DINDI