Mancan Staffing is looking for a Quality Control Inspector in the Masury, Ohio. This is a temp to hire position with a great company. Pay is based off of experience, anywhere from $17-$20HR. This is a dayshift position, Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm.
Resumes with interviews are required in order to be considered.
General Description: Responsible for ensuring quality products leave our production facility. Key responsibilities include part inspection, document collection and verification, quarantining non-conforming material, root cause analysis and corrective action of rejections.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Visual and physical spot inspections of products received and produced (Nuts, Washers, Bolt Threads, Flame Cut Steel Plate, Welds).
• Ensure inspected products meet company quality requirements and safety standards.
• Perform inspections using tape measures, micrometers, calipers, thread gage, comparator, etc.
• File and maintain all inspection and other quality documents.
• Maintain equipment calibration and measuring & testing equipment.
• Monitor and control non-conforming material.
• Evaluate problems, determine root causes, and make recommendations for possible corrective actions.
• Ensure identification and traceability of all finished goods in the yard.
• Track on-time delivery of shipments.
• Work with engineering to make sure all customer quality specifications are being met.
• Perform projects as assigned by Corporate Quality and Service Engineer.
Required Knowledge and Skill Sets:
• Excellent (English) oral and written communications skills
• Good interpersonal skills, phone manners and the ability to work with others
• Basic reading and mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
• Proficient with tape measure and other measurement tools (micrometer, caliper, straight edge, etc.)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and Basic Data Entry
• Good organizational, planning and time management skills
• Steel Manufacturing background (preferred)
• Welding Experience/Certification (preferred)
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Associates Degree or equivalent preferred
• Quality Inspector Experience preferred
• Familiarity with all EKSP forms, documents, reports related to your job function, including but not limited to forms and reports related to NCM, inventory, logistics, & production/operations departments
• Maintain neat and accurate written documentation as required
• Communicate all pertinent job related information to supervisor/manager on a daily basis
• Forward-thinking while learning from errors, with focus on quality and customer service, solutions and continual improvements
• Focus on efficiencies and time- and labor-saving steps; cost reduction; increased profitability
• Conduct job duties in a safe and efficient manner. Abide by all safety policies and guidelines.
• Promptly report any accidents, incidents, near misses or hazardous conditions to your supervisor
• The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may be required to frequently lift and/or move steel products.
Temp to hire position Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the areas top companies.
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….
Apply online at www.mancan.com/ or we take applications Monday-Thursday 9am-11am and 1pm -3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 1954 Elm Rd. Warren Ohio 44483. For any questions call, 330-372-5627 Check out all of our jobs in Warren OH at www.mancan.com #WarrenMancan #Jobs #Warren #Ohio #firstname.lastname@example.org #DINDI