STAFFING SPECIALIST JOB DESCRIPTION
Summary: The Staffing Specialist is responsible for delivering high quality service to customers and employees by matching skills of employees to the customer’s needs, developing and retaining business by providing outstanding customer service, and performing a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and service.
Service Delivery System
• Obtain detailed assignment information from customers and utilize it to provide effective customer service.
• Interview and test applicants to evaluate their qualifications for assignments.
• Administer the training of temporary employees to upgrade their skills for assignments.
• Fill customer work orders with qualified employees.
• Monitor temporary employee attendance and performance using the telephone and Mancan’s Quality Metrics Program.
• Troubleshoot to resolve the problems or complaints of customers and employees.
• Coach and counsel temporary employees to ensure quality performance and job satisfaction.
• Implement company award programs to recognize the good performance of temporary employees.
• Conduct outside service calls to ensure quality customer service and expand business.
• Conduct outside service calls to reactivate inactive customer accounts.
• Make key skill telephone sales calls to acquire new business.
• Recruit temporary employees to form a pool of applicants for high demand skill areas.
• Answer telephone to provide desired information for customers and employees.
• Maintain customer and employee records to ensure completeness and accuracy.
• Check the credit ratings of customers.
• Complete the Weekly Staff Activity Metric to log the week's sales/service activities.
• Process unemployment claims of temporary employees.
• Complete Workers' Compensation, insurance, accident and OSHA forms of temporary employees.
• High School diploma or equivalent required; bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience helpful.
• At least 1 year of previous customer service or appropriate business experience a plus.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Ability to shift back and forth between two or more tasks.
• Ability to influence the opinions or decisions of others (e.g., customers and temporary employees).
• Ability to remember information (e.g., policies, procedures) or find as needed.
• Ability to access areas where needed people, information or equipment are located.
• Ability to understand and accurately apply basic math skills.
• Ability to make competent use of work related equipment and materials.
• Cooperative, team oriented, patient, calm under pressure, and able to work independently.
• Strong PC skills and the ability to navigate within Mancan’s systems are critical.
• Ability to travel to local customer sites as needed.