NORTON MANCAN TEMPORARY STAFFING EMPLOYMENT AGENCY is seeking an experienced Compounder for a well known Barberton company.
2nd shift 3pm-11:30pm
Duties include, but not limited to:
* Effectively and efficiently compound batches according to work instructions and procedures.
* Effectively and efficiently wash and sanitize tanks, rooms and ancillary equipment as needed.
* Be able and demonstrate the ability to correctly start material flow to the production lines by matching the correct hoses, tanks, pumps and filters to the correct line.
* Perform a variety of analytical checks on batches.
* Perform cycle counts on raw materials as needed.
* Measure tanks and accurately complete daily tanks reports as needed.
* Be able to operate and enter data in various systems including inventory locator system, batch status database, PLC control blending systems, etc. Be able to operate a range of compounding equipment such as scales, mixers, pumps, grinders, heat controls, dust collectors, gauges, etc.
* Understand and follow all safety procedures including spills & accidental release of chemicals and hazardous waste.
* Understand and follow procedures and work instructions applicable to the job function.
* Train and transfer knowledge as needed.
* Maintain a neat and clean work area following all housekeeping policies and procedures.
* Perform related duties as needed by supervision.
Must be able to work regular shift and overtime as needed.
Must have reading (English), writing (English) and math skills (addition / subtraction / multiplication / division). Must be able to communicate and work with peers/management.
Must be able to frequently lift and / or move up to 55 lbs. and occasionally life and / or move up to 100 lbs. Must be able to transfer drums off and on to pallets.
Must be able to climb ladders and work at various platform heights on tanks, etc.
Must have a range of motion for lifting, twisting, bending, turning & reaching.
Must successfully pass any required testing.
Must be physically able to pass respirator medical evaluation / fit test and work wearing a respirator.
• While through Mancan, we offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical.
• After hire-in, the company offers medical, dental, union environment and perks.
NORTON MANCAN TEMPORARY STAFFING EMPLOYMENT AGENCY is hiring! Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan, including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions please do not hesitate to call us at 330-706-9675
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today!
Start application with Mancan online or we take applications M-F 8am-4pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. We are located at 4091 S Cleveland-Massillon Rd Norton, OH 44203. Please call us at 330-706 9675 with any questions #DINDI