Mancan is looking for an experienced HR Generalist who will be responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise to a fast paced business in Marietta, OH. The ideal candidate is responsible for compliance with HR laws, policies, and procedures. Is responsible for preventing and handling all Unemployment Claims and Workers’ Comp Claims. Supervises a team of field staff employees. Provides telephone customer service to potential clients, existing clients, and field staff. Communicates and follows up on all customer service activities with appropriate actions and documentation. Participates in the on-call rotation. Is responsible for weekly reporting of key performance indicators.
Must possess above average human relations, customer service, problem solving, dispute resolution, organizational skills, good follow through and a positive professional, business image. Must have a good working knowledge of HR. Must be computer literate and have good oral and written communication skills. Attention to details, confidentiality, and discretion are essential. Must be a team player willing to share information and work cooperatively with other members of the office and field teams.
• Responsible for recruitment activities including employment advertising.
• Responds to potential employment inquiries received via phone and/or the web. Sells our employment opportunities to potential employees.
• Manages the process of screening, hiring, and on-boarding new employees.
• Conducts Pre-employment sessions, interviews, and orientations. Assimilates new employees by coaching, mentoring, briefing and debriefing them.
• Conducts background checks and annual rechecks including references, drug screenings, criminal investigations, credential verifications, driving record and insurance verifications.
• Administers our training program.
• Oversees all performance feedback and disciplinary actions.
• Conducts terminations and resolves employee disputes.
• Actively guides handling of employee issues for entire staff to prevent Unemployment and Workers’ Comp claims. Responds to, disputes and actively manages all claims.
• Maintains employment records for all field staff.
• Supervises team of field staffers. Conducts their regular support phone calls to assess their job satisfaction, support/training needs, performance, attitude, compliance, safety practices, and to collect client updates. Follows up with appropriate actions based on information gathered. Provides coaching and performance feedback for assigned Field Staffers.
• Maintains records on staff and clients and keeps other members of management updated. Must follow all communication protocols.
• Coordinates staff meetings.
• Covers field operations as needed resolving client issues, directing staff, and identifying care coordination/sales opportunities for the External Care Coordinator.
• Assists with filling shifts in escalation scenario.
• Attends periodic management meetings and participates in the development of systems and procedures to improve care coordination, client satisfaction, employee job satisfaction, and employee performance.
• Participates in on-call rotation. Covers shifts in the event that a field staffer cannot be located.
• Assists the other members of the management team as needed.
This is a Temp to Hire position.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency that has the job for you!!! Accepts applications Monday-Friday from 9-4 pm at the Marietta Mancan. We are located at 112 Putnam Street in Marietta, OH. Please bring 2 forms of unexpired government identification and a resume is also helpful. PLEASE FAX YOUR RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO 740.373.3913 or Call your LOCAL MANCAN @ 740.373.9675 and a Knowledgeable Helpful Staffing Specialist will help you! Mancan.com
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today!