We are currently looking for a Hotel Front Desk Manager for a resort on Fort Myers Beach.
Position is responsible for supervising the daily operations of the Guest Services area. The major areas of supervision include; Transportation, Concierge & Bell Stand. Recommends and implements services and procedural changes. Monitors and controls expenses within approved budget constraints.
1. Supervise the Guest Service employees; interview, schedule, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, recommend performance reviews, resolve problems, provide open communications and recommend discipline and termination, as appropriate.
2. Supervise the daily operations of the Guest Service areas to comply with the Interstate Standards, safety regulations and to ensure an optimal level of quality service and hospitality are provided to the hotel guests.
3. Coordinate & supervise the activities & foster good relations with the car rental companies, tour & travel companies, limo services, etc... to provide the maximum level of quality services.
4. Plan and direct the transportation needs for groups, corporate customers & individual guests to assist the sales dept and attract and retain customers by providing top quality service.
5. Plan, implement and supervise the maintenance/sanitation program for the vehicles, equipment and Guest Service areas to protect the assets, ensure optimum performance and guest and employee safety and satisfaction.
6. Provide information and assist employees in recommending area restaurants, theaters, community events, activities, etc... to ensure optimum guest satisfaction.
7. Monitor and control the Guest Service's budget to minimize expenses.
1. Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: One to Two years of post-high school education
Experience: One to two full years of employment in a related position with a hotel or motel
Skills and Abilities: Requires thorough knowledge of guest services and the hotel/Interstate services, policies, procedures and operations. Supervisory/Management skills. Requires ability to compile facts and figures. Ability to make occasional decisions guided by established policy and procedures. Oral and written communication skills.
Hours Required: 40 to 50 hours over a five day period; days and times may vary based on need.
Job Type: Full-time
relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
hotel: 2 years
Fort Myers Beach, FL (Required)
If interested please apply in person at Mancan Staffing, located at 12995 South Cleveland Avenue, Suite 234,
Fort Myers, FL 33907.
Applications are taken Monday-Friday from 9-11 am and again from 1-3 pm. Please make sure to bring in two forms of unexpired government id's. #AINDC