Finishing and Packaging Positions-Print Post Production Associates needed in Brunswick , Ohio
The print post production associates finish printed materials and prepare them for shipping, including folding, binding, cutting, laminating, etc.
Post Production Operators perform bindery functions by either manual or mechanical means as directed by job instructions.
1st shift 8:30am-5pm starts at $11/hr. temp-hire with benefits.
This position requires at least 1 year of previous work experience in bindery or production environment. High School diploma or equivalent is required. Attention to detail and mechanical aptitude are important for this position.
• Interpret job information and perform necessary functions to complete the job
• Set up and operate post production equipment
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Ability work overtime on short notice as needed
• Ability to work independently within established process and procedure guidelines to accomplish goals
• All other duties as assigned.
• Strong attention to detail
• Basic Computer Skills (proprietary software)
• Strong organizational skills
• Mechanical aptitude
• Manual dexterity
• Exceptional math skills
• Perform repetitive tasks similar to assembly line
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Experience in digital post production environment
• Understands importance of Quality assurance in post production process.
Apply at www.mancan.com to start the application Process. We take applications at the Strongsville Mancan 13500 Pearl Rd. #109 Strongsville, Ohio 44136 Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 9-11am and 1-3pm. You may also apply at the Medina Mancan office 735 N. Court St. Ste E Medina, Oh. 44256 Monday-Thursday 9-11am & 1-3pm. Bring 2 forms of Gov't ID and a Resume. Call 440-572-9675 with any Questions. #AINDI