A growing company in Aurora is looking for an ambitious and organized Shipping Coordinator. This position is in an office setting.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule
NO CELL PHONE ON PREMISES
· Data entry duties including order processing, generating packing lists, invoices & shipping documents.
· Process credit cards.
· Prepare and/or create error free documents and materials in a timely manner for internal/external communications. May maintain database(s) including the entry, analysis and the gathering of information to produce reports. Exercise solid judgment/discretion in the collection and dissemination of sensitive/confidential information.
· Ability to communicate with expeditors; SLI filing and generating customs documents for international shipments.
· Cross train to work as a back-up to other members of the administrative team.
· 2+ years’ experience with order entry AND shipping procedures (international & domestic).Working knowledge of UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS and other various shipping carriers.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Candidate will communicate with customers & shipping carriers via email and phone.
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office products – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access.
· Good organizational skills, including time management.
· Ability to make decisions by following established procedures.
· Must be able to type quickly and accurately.
· Meticulous attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
All Full Time positions include excellent benefits such as:
* Medical Benefits
* Dental Benefits
* Vision Benefits
* $15K Company Paid Basic Life Insurance/AD&D
* Third-party supplemental benefits including voluntary life
* 401K with match
* Tuition and Gym membership Assistance
* Casual Dress
* Vacation Pay
* Holiday Pay
Mancan is the only staffing company to offer our employees competitive benefits including direct deposit paycheck options, paid time off for holidays & vacations, life/health/dental insurance, career development/training, and 401(k) with company match!
Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan to recruit excellent local talent! Applying with Mancan is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies.
Mancan’s Employee Referral Bonus Program
Get a bonus check just by helping your friends & family find jobs they love!
As a Mancan employee, you’ll earn a bonus check for each person you refer to us who is hired and completes 40 hours of work! Ask for details!
Mancan has jobs available in Northfield, Twinsburg, Macedonia, Streetsboro, Aurora, Bedford, Maple Heights, Solon and Cleveland.
Apply at mancan.com or in person Mon through Thurs 9a-3p. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 10412 Northfield Rd Northfield, OH 44067.
Please call us at 330-467-9675 with any questions. #DINDI