Mancan Temporary Staffing Agency is currently looking for a Unloader/Loader.
• Helping to unload a truck and put furniture together.
• Required to lift up to 40lbs.
• Must be handy and able to place together pieces of office furniture.
• Must be able to follow directions in a timely and safe manner.
• Unload truck, put together chairs and other office equipment
• Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using moving materials
• Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
• Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
• Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
• Maintain equipment storage areas to ensure that inventory is protected.
• Record numbers of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
• Pack containers and re-pack damaged containers.
• Stack cargo in locations such as transit sheds or in holds of ships as directed, using pallets or cargo boards.
• Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
• Adjust or replace equipment parts, such as rollers, belts, plugs, or caps, using hand tools.
• Carry needed tools or supplies from storage or trucks and return them after use.
• Attach slings, hooks, or other devices to lift cargo and guide loads.
• Wash out cargo containers or storage areas.
• Bundle and band material such as fodder or tobacco leaves, using banding machines.
• Direct spouts and position receptacles, such as bins, carts, or containers so they can be loaded.
• Rig or dismantle props or equipment, such as frames, scaffolding, platforms, or backdrops, using hand tools.
• Pick up debri around loading and unloading area
If interested please apply in person: Mancan Staffing is located at 12995 S. Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers, FL 33907.
We accept applications Monday-Friday from 9-11am and again from 1-3pm. Please bring in two forms of unexpired government id's.