A local, family-owned Akron area company looking for permanent, dedicated, family-oriented employees to work in their 2nd shift sanitation department.
Do you want to work for a company that values and appreciates you? This company is for you! They offer bonuses, periodic raises, benefits, and company-wide sponsored events and outings!
• Monday thru Saturday 4pm-Midnight , some seasonal Sundays 10am-6pm
• $10.50/hour to start, with an increase upon hire-in!
• Prefer previous sanitation, janitorial, or food service experience.
• Good previous job longevity.
• Submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Basic math skills- including Units of Measurement and measurement conversion.
• Reading comprehension- chemical labels, SDS, cleaning descriptions, SSOP.
• Comfortable working in confined spaces and heights up to 8 feet.
• Comfortable working in wet environment.
• Repetitive Motion, pulling, grasping, standing, walking
• Bending, Lifting and Carrying up to 50 lbs.
• While through Mancan, we offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical.
• After hire-in, the company offers medical, dental, additional life insurance and more, company paid life insurance, community building events, 401k with match, and chances to grow with the company.
NORTON MANCAN TEMPORARY STAFFING EMPLOYMENT AGENCY is hiring! Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan, including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions please do not hesitate to call us at 330-706-9675
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today!
Start application online with Mancan or we take applications Mon-Fri from 8am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. We are located at 4091 S Cleveland-Massillon Rd Norton, OH 44203 . Please call us at 330-706-9675 with any questions. #DINDI