Mancan Staffing is recruiting for a R&D Toolmaker that provides prototyping and manufacturing support to Engineering for a Middlburg Hts Manufacturer.. The R&D Toolmaker will also aid Engineering in the manufacture and development of fixturing and gaging for use in production and inspection. This position is a possible temp-hire position. Pay starts at $20-25/hour. shift is Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm
In addition to this the R&D Toolmaker will:
· Manufacture and/or aid in the design of Test Fixtures and Gages for use in the Research and Development of new products.
· Manufacture and/or aid in the design of Assembly Fixtures and aids for use in the Production Department.
· Perform First Article Inspection of production and prototype parts when necessary.
· Perform modifications to production and prototype parts as directed by Engineering Personnel.
· Perform any other duties as assigned by his supervisor.
Machine Tool Operation (Vertical Mill, Lathe, Surface Grinder)
Surface Plate Inspection
CNC Programming – EZ-Track/ Feature CAM
CAD – Pro-E
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma (Required)
Formal machine tool training – Journeyman status
10 Years experience using machine tools to produce close tolerance parts
Apply at Mancan Staffing 13500 Strongsville, Ohio 44136 Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9-11am & 1-3pm with forms of Gov't ID and a Resume. You may also start your application at www.mancan.com Call 440-572-9675 with any questions.