Customer service rep needed in Chardon for a rewarding and challenging position. This is a 1st shift position, 7am to 4pm/ 8am to 5pm on a rotating weekly schedule. Pay is $13- $14/hr. to start based on experience and qualifications with bonus opportunities! This position is long-term and temp-to-hire.
Ideal employee will responsible for delivering high quality service to customers and employees by matching skills of employees to the customer’s needs, developing and retaining business by providing outstanding customer service, and performing a variety of tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and service.
• Obtain detailed assignment information from customers and utilize it to provide effective customer service.
• Interview and test applicants to evaluate their qualifications for assignments.
• Administer the training of temporary employees to upgrade their skills for assignments.
• Fill customer work orders with qualified employees.
• Monitor temporary employee attendance and performance using the telephone and Quality Metrics Program.
• Troubleshoot to resolve the problems or complaints of customers and employees.
• Coach and counsel employees to ensure quality performance and job satisfaction.
• Implement company award programs to recognize the good performance of temporary employees.
• Conduct outside service calls to ensure quality customer service and expand business.
• Conduct outside service calls to reactivate inactive customer accounts.
• Make key skill telephone sales calls to acquire new business.
• Recruit temporary employees to form a pool of applicants for high demand skill areas.
• Maintain customer and employee records to ensure completeness and accuracy.
• Check the credit ratings of customers.
• Complete the Weekly Staff Activity Metric to log the week's sales/service activities.
• Process unemployment claims of temporary employees.
• Complete Workers' Compensation, insurance, accident and OSHA forms of temporary employees.
• High School diploma or equivalent required; bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience helpful.
• At least 1 year of previous customer service or appropriate business experience a plus.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Ability to shift back and forth between two or more tasks.
• Ability to influence the opinions or decisions of others (e.g., customers and temporary employees).
• Ability to remember information (e.g., policies, procedures) or find as needed.
• Ability to access areas where needed people, information or equipment are located.
• Ability to understand and accurately apply basic math skills.
• Ability to make competent use of work related equipment and materials.
• Cooperative, team oriented, patient, calm under pressure, and able to work independently.
• Strong PC skills and the ability to navigate within Mancan’s systems are critical.
• Ability to travel to local customer sites as needed.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency offers our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision, dental, and medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 440-285-5627
Apply online at www.mancan.com or stop in as we take applications Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 220 Center St Suite B-2. Chardon, Oh 44024. Please call us at 440.285.5627 with any questions.
Check out all of Chardon Mancan jobs at www.mancan.com