The Cost Accountant is responsible for performing accounting functions associated to inventories, production, stock purchases, and month end closing. Ensuring accurate and timely financial results by using Generally Accepted Accounting Principles along with Company policies and procedures.
• Review inventory transactions for cost accuracy and appropriate general ledger accounts
• Review production variances, bills of materials and labor routings
• Reconcile stock inventory purchases
• Monitor job cost budgets and create monthly job cost percentage of completion journal entries
• Conduct physical inventories and fixed asset audits at company facilities and outside locations
• Generate inventory turnover calculation and slow moving inventory reserve requirement
• Monitor manufacturing facilities cost vs. forecast
• Prepare month end closing entries and monthly inventory reports
• Reconcile general ledger accounts
• Support the annual financial budget process
• Assist in maintaining inventory locations, part numbers, and budgets within the company’s ERP system
• Assist with internal SOX control testing and conflict mineral certifications
• Adhoc report creation as requested by management
• Provide guidance to Company personnel regarding inventory and ERP system issues
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
• 2 – 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing ERP environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Proficiency in JD Edwards and SAP (Preferred)
This is a temp to perm position.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency that has the job for you!!! Accepts applications Monday-Friday from 9-4 pm at the Marietta Mancan. We are located at 112 Putnam Street in Marietta, OH. Please bring 2 forms of unexpired government identification and a resume is also helpful. PLEASE FAX YOUR RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO 740.373.3913 or Call your LOCAL MANCAN @ 740.373.9675 and a Knowledgeable Helpful Staffing Specialist will help you! Mancan.com
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today!