A successful nursing home in Parkersburg WV is looking for a full-time LPN. This shift would be 7am-7pm and employees would work 3 12 hour shifts/week. This is a temp to perm hire position with a company that has great benefits and an excellent working enviornment!
• Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse licensed in the State or a graduate nurse.
• Must possess good organizational and decision-making skills.
• Knowledge of related State Regulations is desired.
The LPN provides care to residents at a very personal level and has direct contact with patients on a daily basis. LPN’s are responsible for the supervision of nursing assistants.
• Record the resident’s vital signs (including Blood Pressure, Pulse, Temperature, Respiratory rate)
• Collect resident health information
• Relay information between patients, registered nurses, and physicians
• Give oral medications and injections to residents as prescribed, record progress, side-effects
• Test resident’s blood sugar levels
• Urinary catheter insertion and care
• Miner Wound care and bandage changes- monitor for changes – make recommendations
• Ostomy site care and maintenance
• Peg tube site care and maintenance
• Peg tube feedings
• Monitor Residents’ condition including fluid intake, eating habits, urine output, bowel movements for changes.
• Notify physician when necessary
• Proper charting, documentation, and maintenance of resident’s medical records
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan Temporary Staffing including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the areas top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions please do not hesitate to call us at 304.428.9675.
Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing accepts applications on Mondays and Thursdays 9-11 and 1-3 at the Parkersburg Mancan. We are located at 307 4th St. Parkersburg, WV. We also accept applications in our Marietta Office located at 116 Putnam St. on Mondays 9-11 & 1-3 and then again on Wednesdays 9-11. Please bring 2 forms of unexpired government identification and a resume is also helpful.
PLEASE FAX YOUR RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO 304.428.1115 or Call your LOCAL MANCAN TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT STAFFING AGENCY@ 304.428.9675 or 740.373.9675 and a Knowledgeable Helpful Staffing Specialist will help you!!!!