Great Oppurtintuy in the Warren/Vienna area for a Maintenance person who wants to have a Great chance to have a career. Company is looking for a canditated that has Maintenance Tech. Pay starts at $20+ depending on exper and knowlegde. This position would be days shift with some weekends. The primary duties are described in this job position outline. You will work closely with the manufacturing group in repair and preventive maintenance of equipment and the facilities.
Assumes assigned daily tasks to the maintenance department
o Regular repair and preventive maintenance of all equipment
o Organize, request and control supplied maintenance tools and work areas
o Ensure area is cleaned up after maintenance work has been completed
o Ensure all repaired equipment is documented and promptly returned to respective area
o Assist in the upkeep, planning and scheduling of all preventive maintenance activities
o Assure all major equipment maintenance documents are created, maintained and available
• All Maintenance work involves two areas:
o Small repairs or planned/unplanned upkeep activities of equipment and facility parts as defined in separate department procedures (Production)
o Planned/unplanned maintenance procedures which are only performed by qualified maintenance personnel (Maintenance)
•duties involves the maintenance of:
o Fans, cooling, heating and ventilation systems
o Exterior of all buildings and foundations
o Planned and unplanned equipment maintenance upkeep and repair.
o Rebuild of pump equipment for painting.
o Maintain all internal issues with welding machines.
o Preventive and repair maintenance of all tow motors, trucks and cranes.
o Preventive and repair maintenance of all air system compressors.
o Preventive maintenance plans for equipment and machines. This includes daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly plans.
o Repair of machine break-downs and daily unplanned maintenance required.
o Adhere to procedures as defined by the Quality System
o Adhere to all maintenance department required QMP’s, WI’s and forms
o Maintain documents accordingly to QMP’s
• Lead by example throughout the organization in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and work habits.
• Support Continual Improvement Projects
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
• Supports company policy and goals.Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
• Knowledge/experience of the principles and techniques in maintenance repair
• Knowledge/experience of operating principles and techniques of manufacturing processes
• Strong understanding and experience of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic theory and repair
• Skill in both verbal and written communication
• Skill in basic computer programs (i.e. excel, word, outlook)
• Ability to read and interpret technical documents
• Outstanding analytical ability in troubleshooting mechanical/electrical issues
• Competent to operate cranes and other mobile equipment
• Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing/fabrication environment. Work may require some travel. Work may require evening and weekend work.
This is a Temp to Hire Position. Why settle for a job when you can have a Career! This Opportunity wont last long.
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area's top companies.
Mancan Staffing has the best jobs available in the Warren and surrounding areas
For consideration apply in person at Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency or online at www.mancan.com. We take applications Monday through Thursday 10am-3pm Please bring 2 forms of government ID #DINDI