Great Oppurtintuy in the Warren/Vienna area for a Industrial Painter who wants to have a Great chance to have a career. Company is looking for a canditated that has Industrial Painting exper. Starting wage is $18+ depending on exper and knowlegde. This position would be days shift with some weekends. The primary duties are described in this job position outline.
An industrial painter is responsible for the application of a wide range of industrial liquid coatings which may include one, two or three-coat procedures to manufactured products in accordance with the specification of the OEM (Originator Equipment Manufacturer) and Customer.
The core tasks, duties, and responsibilities that commonly make up the job description of industrial painters are listed below:
• Perform “Wiping Down with Solvents” and or “Power Washing” and other pre-painting activities on parts in preparation for painting/fabrication
• Apply a variety of industrial coatings to fabricated metal products
• Utilize instrumentation to measure painting parameters to ensure compliance with OEM specifications
• Responsible for the application of industrial coatings in confined spaces
• Assist to appropriately rig large objects for the purpose of moving them in the process of applying the industrial coatings
• Suggest tools and equipment to improve the operation of the unit
• Assist in the maintenance of a clean and safe work environment and observe good safety habits
• Adhere to all OSHA and HazMat Procedures with respect to the storage and handling of materials in the area
• Responsible for reporting malfunctions of equipment or processing to the supervisor.
• Responsible for recording daily usage of paint on a spread sheet
Skills & Requirements Required:
• Education: Industrial painters are required to have High School Diploma or GED. Auto Body and/or Industrial Painting certification or degree may be preferred.
• Knowledge: Practical experience with industrial coatings application of 3 years of experience. Must have thorough knowledge of surface preparation to ensure proper coating adhesion and a basic understanding of paint equipment and paint-booth operation
• Knowledge with the various types of metal abrasive treatments such as media -blasting, chemical etching, Degreasers, etc.
• Knowledge to mix paints to specifications, ability to use, mix, and spray Automotive/ Industrial Urethane Coatings, water and Solvent based Coating Systems
• Knowledge of Airless, Pressure Pots, Electro Static Sprayers, Wet & Dry Mill Gauges
• Knowledge of Quality Control Systems, Redline Process.
• Time management: They must be on time for scheduled work shifts, re-prioritize work/tasks in progress, and complete assigned tasks in allotted scheduled time
• Flexibility: Industrial painters may be required to work weekends, overtime, or travel occasionally
• Team player: It is important that they can contribute their effort to group tasks and goals.
• Commitment to quality and on-time delivery.
Excellent benefits and competitive pay.
This is a Temp to Hire Position. Why settle for a job when you can have a Career! This Opportunity wont last long.
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area's top companies.
Mancan Staffing has the best jobs available in the Warren and surrounding areas
For consideration apply in person at Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency or online at www.mancan.com. We take applications Monday through Thursday 10am-3pm Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume. Mancan Staffing Agency is located at 1954 Elm Rd NE, Warren, Oh 44483. Please feel free to call us at 330-372-5627 with any questions. Temporary to hire on positions available. Check out all of our jobs #DINDI