Do you have a good overall maintenance knowledge and want to put it to good use? We have a company in Mount Gilead is in search of a Maintenance Technician! This is a 1st shift, temp-to-hire opportunity!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Safely responds to, diagnoses, repairs and resolves a variety of multi-craft maintenance needs for production vehicles, support equipment and general facility essentials.
• Troubleshoots the situation, determines root cause of the problem and best options for repair or modification and follows through.
• Applies machine tool alignments to adjust equipment or instrumentation as needed to ensure accuracy.
• Performs routine preventative maintenance on vehicles including cleaning, lubricating, and adjusting parts as required.
• Participates in machine tool repairs, rebuilds and other maintenance work to insure quality maintenance operations. Participates in other special maintenance or repair projects as assigned.
• Participates in small group improvement activities and may take responsibility for team assignments. May track metrics and other analytical information for team performance. Actively makes suggestions for process improvements using lean manufacturing concepts and ISO requirements. Presents information to others as necessary.
• Ability to add, subtract and divide, lift up to 75 pounds, active driver’s license, problem solve, use of forklift and pallet jack. 3 years of maintenance experience required.
• Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree or equivalent education preferred. A minimum of three years of related experience.
• Must have a good work history. Give us a call to discuss how to schedule an interview!
Mancan offers our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacations, holidays, 401K, as well as vision, dental, and medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan Staffing including Fortune 500 companies. It’s a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area's top companies.
Using Google for jobs? Or searching jobs near me? Call Mancan today! We take applications Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume. Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency is located at 314 S Main Street Mount Vernon Ohio 43050. Please feel free to call us at 740-393-6000 with any questions.