Mancan-Statesville is recruiting for a site leader for a production team in Hamptonville, NC.
Primary areas of responsibility include (but not limited to):
• Supervise various sorting activities & Quality Inspectors (time sheets, assign duties, training, etc.).
• Conduct ongoing audits of effectiveness including containment, sorting and rework methods.
• Coordinate changes to containment, sorting and rework methods.
• Collect, record and validate accurate data.
• Tag and isolate defective material.
• Provide description and/or justification for defective material.
• Perform visual, mechanical and functional verification of parts to ensure compliance to set specifications and quality standards.
• Perform sorting of product (act as a Quality Inspector) when required.
• Comply with relevant local Health and Safety legislation.
• Support Company Health and Safety Policies.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and mandatory skills include:
• Secondary school diploma desired.
• Previous supervisory experience an asset.
• Knowledge of the automotive manufacturing industry and containment processes.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to coordinate, prioritize and multitask.
• Demonstrated flexibility within a fast-paced challenging environment.
• Ability to take initiative and recognize needs.
• Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential material.
• Intermediate computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Access.
• Must be flexible regarding shifts and overtime.
For consideration apply in person at Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency or online at www.mancan.com. We take applications Monday through Friday 9-11am – 2-4pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume. Mancan Staffing Agency is located at 1814 East Broad St, Statesville, NC 28625. Please feel free to call us at 704.873.0102 with any questions. Temporary to hire on positions available. Check out all of our jobs in Statesville, NC at www.mancan.com #StatesvilleMancan#Jobs#Statesville#NorthCarolinaMancan#Jobs#Statesville#NorthCarolina#JINDI
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area's top companies.