Mancan Temporary Staffing Agency in Delaware Ohio is Hiring for General Labor Positions
Responsible for performing production work in factories which includes; Starts, operates, tends to, stops, and cleans machines. Assembles finished product. Inspects product to ensure high quality.
• Start up and stop equipment.
• Assist with production line in.
• Clean production area.
• Sweep, mop, and and remove debris.
• Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
• Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
• Ensure conformance to specifications.
• Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
• Mark parts for identification.
• Place equipment on conveyor belt for further processing.
• Remove product and machine attachments.
• Scrape waste material from machine.
• Read and interpret gauges.
• Record data.
• Load and unload processing equipment.
• General understanding of Manufacturing and Production process
• Ability to take instruction from Supervisors/Team Leaders
• Attention to Detail
• Understand and can use basic math skills
• Good Housekeeping skills
• Ability to safely operate electrical equipment with moving parts
• Ability to communicate with fellow coworkers
• Good math and reading skills
• Must be able to lift up to 50# on a regular basis.
To apply come to Mancan Staffing at 27 W. Winter St. Delaware, Oh 43015
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions, please do not hesitate to call us at 740-363-9675
Mancan Staffing Agency accepts applications on Monday thru Thursday 9-3 at Delaware Mancan. We are located at 110 S. Sandusky Street Please bring 2 forms of unexpired government identification and a resume is also helpful. You may also apply online at www.mancan.com