Mancan Staffing is in need of an Experienced Pipe Fitter in the Vienna Area. This is a 1st shift, temp to hire position, with a company that growing. Pay Rate is based off of experience and starts at $18HR. Resumes and interviews are Required.
Lay out, fit, and fabricate metal components to assemble structural forms, machinery frames, pressure piping and pressure vessels while using knowledge of welding techniques. Fitter must meet meet Code Requirements, Engineering and Customer Specifications and tolerances.
• Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler
• Tack-welds or welds components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
• Cuts workpiece, using powered saws, hand shears, or chipping knife.
• Melts lead bar, wire, or scrap to add lead to joint or to extrude melted scrap into reusable form.
• Installs or repairs equipment, such as lead pipes, valves, floors, and tank linings.
• Observes tests on welded surfaces, such as hydrostatic, x-ray, and dimension tolerance to evaluate weld quality and conformance to specifications
• Inspects grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using micrometer, caliper, and precision measuring instruments.
Removes rough spots from workpiece, using portable grinder, hand file, or scraper.
• Welds components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
• Heats, forms, and dresses metal parts, using hand tools, torch, or arc welding equipment.
• Ignites torch and adjusts valves, amperage, or voltage to obtain desired flame or arc.
• Analyzes engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations
• Develops templates and other work aids to hold and align parts.
• Determines required equipment and welding method, applying knowledge of metallurgy, geometry, and welding techniques.
• Equipment Selection -- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
• Quality Control Analysis -- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
Knowledge, Experience, Education Requirements:
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
• Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of pressure vessels, structural components
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Experience of 3 years on the job training and/or 2 years vocational schooling plus 1 year of on the job training
If your looking for an a career, Mancan can help. We have partnered up with a facility in the
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area's top companies.
Mancan Staffing has the best jobs available in the Warren and surrounding areas
For consideration apply in person at Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency or online at www.mancan.com. We take applications Monday through Thursday 9am-11am and 1pm tp 3pm Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume. Mancan Staffing Agency is located at 1954 Elm Rd NE, Warren, Oh 44483. Please feel free to call us at 330-372-5627 with any questions. Temporary to hire positions available. Check out all of our jobs in Warren OH at www.mancan.com #WarrenMancan #Jobs #Warren #Ohio #email@example.com #DINDI