Electronic Technicians needed on 1st shift working in Geneva working Monday-Friday from 6am-3:30pm or 7am-4:30pm and occasional Saturdays from 6am-10am. Pay is based upon experience ranging from $15-$25/HR. This company is committed to encouraging and supporting the development of personal growth and competencies for all of their employees.
• Responsible for performing tests, calibrations, & repair of electronic circuits, instruments & standards in manufacturing & service.
• Responsible for diagnosing malfunctioning equipment & test systems.
• Responsible for reviewing test results against specifications & reporting the results of that review.
• Responsible for reviewing & following pre-determined work schedules to complete work in the correct order to help meet customers scheduled requirements.
• Responsible for following final test/calibration procedures as well as quality procedures without deviation, except as written & approved.
• Responsible for reviewing customer supplied test/repair requirements & ensuring compliance to the work we agreed to fulfill & reporting deviations.
• Responsible for helping to continually improve test/calibration procedures & methods & product designs by suggesting & submitting requests for changes were seen beneficial.
• Work with Engineering to test changes to products & changes to test/calibration methods.
• Responsible for documenting tests/repairs performed, test results, problems found & other information as required by the test/calibration procedures, quality procedures, & other internal/external data collection requirement.
• 2 years of formal education in electronics or equivalent military training.
• 1 year of experience in test/calibration/repair of electronic equipment.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Physical: Be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Stand, walk, sit, use hands & fingers, speak, hear, write, have good eyesight & see colors. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those with disabilities.
• Position requires good prioritization, interpersonal, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency offers our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision, dental, and medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 440-993-9675
Apply online at www.mancan.com or stop in as we take applications Monday-Friday 9am-3pm Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 4538 Main Ave. Ashtabula, OH 44004. Please call us at 440-993-9675 with any questions.
Check out all of our jobs at www.mancan.com #DINDI