2nd shift laborers needed in Salem for a food service industry. $12.00+ per hour. From time to time there are first shift openings but this is rare.
Responsibilities for the job includes but are not limited to:
• Working on a production line in a refrigerated environment.
• Operates and cleans factory machines as required.
• Assemble finished food products.
• Inspect the quality of food products.
*They are working 5-7 days a week right now
Pants and shirt and work boots are required
Reliable transportation preferred
Must be self-sufficient
Great attendance is key
Must pass a background check and drug test
• Employee must be able to work in 35 degrees
• Be able to stand in one area for long periods of time
• Must have great upper body strength
• Must be able to work overtime
• Ability to lift.
.Must be able to lift 25 lbs, lift and bend.
What's in this for you?
• Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
• Steady employment and room for advancement.
• Starting labor assembly rate of $10.50 /hr. - $.25 shift differential and can go up to $12.75 based on the position
Once hired into the company
• Additional pay raises of $.25/ hr. every six months
• Lump sum payment of $400 upon completion of 3 month probationary period
• Health insurance with low premium and deductible cost
• Personal Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Company paid health reimbursement account for health care, FLEX account for child care
• 401k plan with Company match • Vision Care • Life insurance
From around the corner to across the globe, the company make products people love to eat. They’ve grown from their roots in Northeast Ohio as a regional provider to a nationwide supplier. The employees are constantly striving for excellence and looking for ways to elevate everything we do. After all, feeding families is a great responsibility.
Apply Now to be considered for this General Labor position at Mancan Staffing in Alliance, OH!
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 330-823-8010
Apply online at www.mancan.com or we take applications Monday-Friday 8:30 am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 120 S. Union Ave Alliance, OH. Please call us at 330-823-8010 with any questions.