Are you looking for a career move? Do you want to get your foot in the door with a great Parkersburg company? Mancan has just the opportunity for you!!
A great local bank is looking to add tellers to their team that will provide high level customer service to their customers. Tellers are responsible for balancing cash and understanding related compliance regulations related to teller services as well as customer service and handling transactions
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform paying and receiving functions for customers. This will include taking cashing checks, taking deposits, withdrawals, mortgage, consumer loan and other payments.
• Understand and comply with the related laws and compliance regulations that pertain to teller duties. Examples include bank secrecy act, privacy, and funds availability policy.
• Provide a high level of customer service. This includes understanding customer needs, as well as understanding the bank products offered.
• Ensure that the assigned cash balances on a daily basis and is kept secure at all times.
• Must keep cash drawer within assigned drawer limits.
• Balance ATM
• Support the overall sales effort. Direct sales goals may be established by management for such items as check cards, direct deposit, automated banking, or referrals for other bank products.
• Participate as part of various retail product campaigns the bank initiates.
• Will be aware of overall bank product offering to be able to refer customers to appropriate departments within the bank for service.
Qualified candidates should possess the ability to respond to the needs and priorities of the customer. Attention to detail is essential. Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations. Must be able to adjust quickly to different work situations and remain composed under pressure. Must be able to express thoughts and ideas in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing.
Education and Special Requirements:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years of experience in a related position
• Must have the dexterity to count money
• Requires skills needed in a typical office environment. This includes computers skills as well as utilization of office equipment.
• Must be able to lift 25 pounds
Mancan offers our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacations, holidays, 401K, as well as vision, dental, and medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan Staffing including Fortune 500 companies. It’s a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area's top companies.
We take applications Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume. Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 307 4th Street Parkersburg WV 26101. Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today 304-428-9675. #DINDC