Do you love animals? Do you want to be part of an awesome team in a fast paced environment? We have the perfect job for you! A Charleston area Veterinarian is in need of a full time receptionist!
This is Temp to permanent
This is a full time evening shift position typically 12pm-8pm. Pay begins at $10.76/hour with raises when hired on.
A receptionist’s main responsibility is to facilitate a smooth, accurate, cheerful, well-planned, and orderly flow of clients and patients.
• Greet/address clients and patients by name.
• Informs clients of expected wait time if a Doctor is behind schedule.
• Receive/direct incoming calls in a professional manner.
• Screen and direct calls/messages for Doctors or other staff members. This includes taking as much information as possible, message placement, recording message in client record, or transferring calls to voicemail.
• Schedule/reschedule appointments and boarding reservations. This includes: time allotment, specific Doctor requests, appointment requirements (i.e. vaccine requirements, lab work instructions, sample specimens), deposit requirements, etc.
• Generate and direct medication requests appropriately, retrieve appropriate information. Includes being able to review the record and inform client of requirements for rx authorizations.
• Prepare welcome cards, thank you letters, condolences, and other correspondence for the Doctor, Office Manager, or Client Service Director's signature.
• Direct/update/file/locate documents such as patient histories, daily business, checked-in patient paperwork (i.e. boarders, surgeries), etc.
• Copy, mail, fax, or email patients records or other correspondence documents per client request.
• Check-in client appointments and boarding reservations. Making client aware of any services due (i.e.vaccines, lab work).
• Contacting clients with reminders of scheduled appointments or surgeries, while informing them of other patient service reminders.
• Update information as needed in client records.
• Discuss/recommend payment options.
• Report/notify the Client Service Director of any problems with equipment that many need serviced (fax machine, copier, adding machine, etc).
Mancan temporary employment staffing agency offers our employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical, referral bonus, direct deposit and weekly pay. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan temporary staffing including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the position please do not hesitate to call us at (304) 744.9675.
Mancan temporary employment Staffing agency accepts applications on Mondays through Friday 9am to 3pm. We are located at 201 D Street South Charleston. Please bring 2 forms of unexpired government identification and a resume is also helpful.
PLEASE FAX YOUR RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO 304-744-9100 or Call your LOCAL MANCAN TEMPORARY STAFFING AGENCY @ 304-744-9675 and a Knowledgeable Helpful Staffing Specialist with help you!!!
And remember...If anyone can ...MANCAN
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today…