Mancan Staffing is seeking a Processing Technician.
Evaluates, processes, freezes, cans and moves high quality semen from Laboratory Department to Shipping Department
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
· Print packages using jet print system
· Fill, seal, rack, freeze, and store straws
· Set-up, clean, and restock laboratory
· Sanitize glassware and equipment
· Operates any equipment needed to perform job
· Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the production and/or laboratory supervisor
· Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations
· Maintains personal health and sanitation standards
· Performs other work-related duties as assigned
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
High school diploma or GED required
Proficient in or willing to learn basic laboratory procedures
Able to work meticulously with detail and high emphasis on quality
Ability to prioritize tasks while working independently and under time constraints
Must have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken Able to enter basic data (typing in letters/numbers)
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The description of the physical demands and the work environment characteristics here represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform and those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
Requires the ability to stand at a workstation counter and/or freezer chest doing repetitive tasks (processing samples, performing counts, data entry, etc.) for periods of time with frequent bending and intermittent sitting and walking
· Requires ability to use a computer workstation, including keyboard, mouse, and visual display terminal for extended periods of time.
·Substantial repetitive motions of the wrists, hands and fingers
·Requires eye to hand coordination
· Ability to lift and carry items, weighing up to 25 pounds
· Exposure to unusual elements, such as dirt, dust, fumes, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises · Requires working with and in liquid nitrogen
· Communicates with other employees
·Reads safety manuals, procedural documents and labels
Please apply at Mancan.com and then contact (740 363-9675) our office to schedule a face-to-face interview.
You may submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Mancan 1808 Columbus Pike Rd. Delaware, OH 43015