The Cleveland branch of an always growing industrial cleaning company is looking for an outgoing, reliable, and skilled 2nd shift Area Manager!
The role of the Area Manager manages and trains the staff as well as maintains and grows the assigned book of business. The Area Manager is responsible for all aspects of daily operations in the assigned book, is on call at all times and must be available on weekends. The perfect candidate will have experience and be a leader.
$40,000-$50,000 depending on experience
The following job duties are as follows:
• Daily huddle and weekly meetings with reports.
• Build and maintain relationships with customer contacts and track interactions through customer management software
• Manage reporting Supervisors to achieve customer contact metrics
• Ensure all work performed meets customer expectations and maintain a high level of overall customer satisfaction
• Perform inspections and audit quality of work in buildings
• Manage quarterly reviews
• Manage the generation of TAG work
• Hiring, training and coaching of direct reports
• Make sure all customer locations are properly staffed
• Develop, and motivate staff
• Ensure all cleaners have proper supplies and tools in advance
• Communicate daily with HR on job openings
• Hold reports accountable and take corrective action as needed
• Ensure all reports comply with company policies and procedures
• Identify employees who can be promoted and/or want more hours
• Managing labor budgets and maintaining or beating budgeted labor goals
• Re-engineering cleaning processes in an effort to become more efficient
• Ensure compliance with safety regulations to ensure a safe workplace
• Oversee the filling of call offs and open positions
• Manage staff to ensure appropriate supply levels and tools in buildings
• Communicating important information to staff such as changes in budgeted hours, processes, and procedures
• Be accountable for labor overages on a weekly basis along with any customer complaints that may arise
• Ensure the team accomplishes all assigned objectives
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations
Mancan is the only staffing company to offer our employees competitive benefits including direct deposit paycheck options, paid time off for holidays & vacations, life/health/dental insurance, career development/training, and 401(k) with company match!
Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan to recruit excellent local talent! Applying with Mancan is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies.
Mancan’s Employee Referral Bonus Program
Get a bonus check just by helping your friends & family find jobs they love!
As a Mancan employee, you’ll earn a bonus check for each person you refer to us who is hired and completes 40 hours of work! Ask for details!
Mancan has jobs available in Northfield, Twinsburg, Macedonia, Streetsboro, Aurora, Bedford, Maple Heights, Solon and Cleveland.
Apply at mancan.com or in person Mon through Thurs 9a-3p. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 10412 Northfield Rd Northfield, OH 44067.
Please call us at 330-467-9675 with any questions. #DINDI