Mancan is seeking exceptional individuals to fill a Maintenance Millwright position in a local heavy industrial manufacturing plant. These positions will be on 2nd or 3rd Shifts. Hours very based on production needs so you MUST BE FLEXIBLE ON YOUR AVAILABILITY.
Pay is $22/Hr
Candidates must have excellent work ethics and be hard-working, dependable in their attendance and work well with others.
Skillful operation of oxygen-acetylene and electric welding apparatus. Work includes pipe fitting, sheet metal and steel construction work. Does planning and layout of work, selection and adjustments of equipment. Operates an oxy-acetylene cutting machine to cut metal plates into various designs and shapes, using templates, drawings or written instructions. Makes all setups and adjustments of the equipment. Keeps records of time, materials and supplies used and works in a safe, efficient and skillful manner. Helps with the training of apprentices. Performs other mechanic “A” related maintenance work as assigned and performs other duties as directed. Makes quality checks of own work and that of other assigned people, including apprentices and journeyman. Checks equipment and tools and performs routine maintenance as required. This is a dirty, noisy environment that is very hot in the summer and cold in the winter. The Company will provide all required personal protective clothing/equipment such as safety shoes, hard hat, safety glasses, safety gloves, or other equipment as required.
- Planning and organizing
- Associated mechanical work
- Repairs equipment on breakdown
- Replace mechanical parts
- Fabricate and install new equipment and/or facilities
- Directs helper (s) and/or apprentices
- Maintains tools and equipment used in good and safe operating condition
- Makes quality and safety checks on work performed
- Performs other duties as directed by supervisor
• Work various shifts, weekends and overtime
• Meet attendance schedules with dependability and consistency
• Communicate with supervisors and other associates
• Work within a team and take direction from supervisors
• Understand and follow work and safety rules, operating instructions and procedures
• Complete a 480 work hour probationary period
Physical Demands/Work Environment
• Work in a physically demanding, loud industrial manufacturing environment
• Frequent lifting/pushing/pulling/carrying up to 40 pounds
• Frequent bending, kneeling, stooping and standing for long periods
• Reach low and high ranges and exhibit normal balance and coordination
• Use hands to grasp, handle or feel objects and manipulate controls
• Walk on level, uneven and slippery surfaces
• Work on/around heavy moving equipment/large machinery
• Work in an environment that may be indoors/outdoors, cold/hot, with exposure to dirt/dust/grit/fumes/chemicals and smoke
• Hear, speak and use close and distance vision
• Be at least 18 years of age and eligible to work in the United States
• Have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Pass a post-offer physical, drug and alcohol screening, criminal background check, personal reference checks and/or employment verifications
Mancan is the only staffing company to offer our employees competitive benefits including direct deposit paycheck options, paid time off for holidays & vacations, life/health/dental insurance, career development/training, and 401(k) with company match!
Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency is located at 125 N. 3rd St., Coshocton, OH 43812. Please feel free to call us at 740-623-0511 with any questions. We take applications Monday through Friday from 9-11am & 1-3pm.
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….