• Production Associate must help where they are needed in the plant. The associate must perform all aspects of each work station position for the regularly scheduled work center based on the written work instructions.
• Operate equipment and maintain safe work environment.
• Visually inspect product of defects, analyze, causes of defects and correct problem or notify Line Technician.
• Cross train and work on multiple stations and machines within the plant.
• Keep work area clean and free of hazards; sweep and/or vacuum; take cardboard to recycle bin as needed.
• Perform other duties in support of department goals as necessary.
• Must be able to lift and/or maneuver up to 30 pounds.
• Must be capable of learning multiple jobs/being cross trained.
Must have resume show work history.
Must meet the Background requirements
Must pass drug screen.
Must have OWN reliable transportation.
For consideration apply in person at Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency or online at www.mancan.com We take applications Monday through Thursday 9am - 3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume. Mancan is located at 2114 Statesville Blvd Salisbury. Please feel free to call us at 704.638.6300 with any questions. #SalisburyMancan#Jobs#Salisbury#North CarolinaMancan#Jobs#Salisbury#North Carolina#JIND#South3
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area's top companies.