Multi Operators in Assembly
• Follow standard operating procedures to mold, assemble and finish product.
• Prepare machinery for daily production, ensure it is operational, conduct temperature and ratio checks, etc
• Complete start up documentation, report scrap, complete production boards, etc.
• Produce product that conforms to quality inspection standards.
• Inspect product for defects, determine if defect is repairable; deflash/sand product and or remove excessive adhesives as needed using appropriate tools, place product in appropriate fixtures and initiate cycle for secondary operation as needed and attach needed hardware.
• Meet cycle time expectations.
• Maintain clean work environment. Follow all 5S procedures.
• Collect scrap generated at process area and deposit in designated containers.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Walking / standing for minimum of 8 hours per day.
• Frequently lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Bending, stooping and carrying.
• Must be able to work in HOT temperatures.
• Must be able to work overtime, weekends and/or alternate shifts as required.
• Must be able to work with fiberglass
For consideration apply in person at Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency or online at www.mancan.com We take applications Monday through Thursday 9am - 3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume. Mancan is located at 2114 Statesville Blvd Salisbury. Please feel free to call us at 704.638.6300 with any questions. #SalisburyMancan#Jobs#Salisbury#North CarolinaMancan#Jobs#Salisbury#North Carolina#JIND#South3
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area's top companies.