Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Purpose: Secures revenue by verifying and posting receipts; resolving discrepancies.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Duties:
• Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, wires, and credit card transactions.
• Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions from lock box and local deposits.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and researching and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers.
• Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
• Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
• Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
• Maintains and balances accounts receivable for month end and prepares reports.
• Prepares daily/weekly/monthly bank required reports for line of credit.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed, such as filing and fill in receptionist.
Skills/Qualifications: Organization, Accounting, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Various Other Software, Analyzing Information, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Written and Verbal Communication, Excellent Attendance is Required.
• Hours are 8 to 5 with 1 hour for lunch
• Pay to be determined with education and experience plus benefits after 90 days
For consideration apply in person at Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency or online at www.mancan.com. We take applications Monday through Thursday 9am - 11am or 2-4pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume. Temporary to permanent positions available. Check out all of our jobs in The Triad Area NC at www.mancan.com #GreensboroMancan#Jobs#Greensboro#North CarolinaMancan#Jobs#GreensboroNorth