A reputable Norton area company is seeking an Extruder Operator. We are looking for ambitious employees looking for job stability!
Night Shift 8:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m. Monday-Thursday
Candidate needs to have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and no problem with being clean shaven.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Follow formulation, work order instructions, and heat profile sheet
• Ensure proper materials are used and inspect material to ensure quality specs are met
• Responsible for cleaning feeder, extruder, dies, and purging the extruder out during changeovers
• Complete proper paperwork and tracking requirements
• Responsible for set-ups and teardowns of extrusion line which includes installation of dies, changing of dies, and operating the line
• Responsible for starting up and obtaining quality finished products
• Trouble shoot and monitors extrusion lines
• Produces quality product at the lowest cost
• Responsible for equipment required to package finished product
• Assist and lead personnel assigned to extrusion line
• Continuously observes quality level of products being produced and makes necessary adjustments required to meet standards
• Uses required company instruments or tools such as pliers, screwdrivers, vise grips, “C” clamps, and fixtures
• Must be able to lift 60 lbs. and roll 300 lb. drums
• Responsible for maintaining accurate and complete production records including production rates, amounts produced, scrap amount, set-up, and downtime incurred
• Performs required general material handling, preparation of packaging, and other duties as may be assigned to maintain production
• Maintains good housekeeping practices to ensure the area is clean at all time
Diploma or GED required.
Once hired in, the company will review every 6 months, with eligiblity for up to a .50 an hour raise over the first 2 years. Company provides uniforms that stay on site, after 1 year they provide a steel toe boot allowance.
• While through Mancan, we offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical.
• After hire-in, the company offers medical, dental, union environment and perks.
NORTON MANCAN TEMPORARY STAFFING EMPLOYMENT AGENCY is hiring! Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan, including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions please do not hesitate to call us at 330-706-9675
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today!
Start application with Mancan online or we take applications M-F 8am-4pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. We are located at 4091 S Cleveland-Massillon Rd Norton, OH 44203. Please call us at 330-706 9675 with any questions. #DINDI