1.Ability to effectively supervise a large group of people in a manufacturing environment.
2.Must be able to work overtime and other shifts as needed.
3.Must be a team player and a team leader.
4.Must have a good understanding of Safety procedures, Continuous Improvement Process, Quality, and TPM.
5. Must have good communication skills.
6. Must have the ability to lift, stoop, bend, and move quickly to perform all physical demands.
7. Must be able to give and follow verbal and written instructions.
8. Must have the ability to learn our labor scanning system, train others, and scan as needed/required.
9. Must be able to work well with others.
10. Ability to be trained/certified in forklift operation is a plus.
11. Must exhibit acceptable attendance.
OTHER JOB SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Must understand quality is main aspect of job.
2. College degree or associate’s degree, or related experience with quality preferred.
3. Knowledge of ISO 9001, LP9000 or an associated quality based system.
4. Must have basic mathematical skills.
5. Must have decision-making skills.
6. Must be able to read and understand various measuring devices. (Ex. Tape Measure, micrometer.)
7. Must have good time management skills.
8. Computer knowledge a must. (Word, Access, Excel).
9. Must be able to work independently.
10. MRPII knowledge is a plus.
11. Previous manufacturing experience is a must.
12. Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
13. Must be able to understand, fill out, and train all necessary paperwork such as quality records, labor scanning reports, inventory control records, returned goods records, etc.
1. The Champion of Branch 1506 Quality System. (LP9000)
2. Work overtime as needed.
3. Responsible for ensuring labor scanning reports and attendance calendars are completely accurate.
4. Communicate changes in the manufacturing process to supervisors and employees in a timely manner to ensure the manufacturing of quality product.
5. Ensure new employees receive proper tools and training to produce a quality product.
6. Coordinate and implement changes in Product Specifications generated by Corporate Quality assurance or branch management decisions,
7. Ensures with Branch Management that employees follow all quality programs.
8. Ensure department operates safely and efficiently.
9. Responsible for completion of any assignments from the Plant Manager or Branch Manager to ensure efficient and effective department operations.
10. Responsible for the review and authority for the disposition of nonconforming product.
11. Conform to all Quality and Safety requirements and procedures.
12. Participate in training programs.
13. Follow all written procedures, Work Instructions and Quality Plans.
14. Keep a clean and orderly workplace.
15. Participate in and be committed to the Continuous Improvement Process, Quality, Safety, LP9000, MRPII and TPM.
16. Perform other duties as assigned by the Branch Manager or Plant Manager.
17. Provide support in your work position for Total Productive Manufacturing’s (TPM’s) ultimate goal of maintaining in a “like new” condition with no safety concerns and no breakdowns. Key components of this process are assisting or performing quality PM’s, PDM’s and C.L.A.I.R. related task. As well as participating on Equipment Improvement Teams (EIT’s) to determine and eliminate root causes of machine breakdowns.
You may also apply in person at Mancan Staffing located at 7360 W. Friendly Ave. Ste. 112 Greensboro, NC 27410. For the safety of our staff we require masks be worn inside our office at all times.
Mancan Staffing has the best jobs available in Greensboro NC
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me?
We take applications Monday through Thursday 9am - 11am or 2pm - 4 pm and Fri