THIS IS SUPPORT LEAD
1.Ability to effectively Lead a large group of people in a manufacturing environment.
2.Must be able to work overtime and other shifts as needed.
3.Must be a team player and team leader.
4.Must have a good understanding of safety procedures, Continuous Quality Improvement Process, Quality, 6S and TPM.
5.Must have good communication skills.
6.Must have the ability to lift, stoop, bend and move quickly to perform all physical demands.
7.Must be able to give and follow verbal and written instructions.
8. Must have the ability to learn our labor scanning system, train others, and scan as needed/required.
9.Must be able to work well with others.
10.Must exhibit acceptable attendance.
11.Must be able to read tape measure.
12.Must understand and follow company policies.
13.Must be able to fill out necessary paperwork.
14.Basic math skills.
15.Must have the ability to be trained on a computer.
16. Must be able to fill in for manufacturing Supervisor as needed.
17. Learn all positions in your department.
18. Must possess the ability to be trained/certified in forklift operation.
The primary duties of the employee are (but not limited to) the following:
1. Recognize that our partners are our greatest asset. A lead is expected to be a mentor, a leader and work towards removing road blocks to make Branch 1506 successful.
2. Enhance compliance of branch policy, procedures and initiatives through “Lead by Example Management.”
3. Successfully promote and enforce all safety, Quality, TPM and other company initiatives with our partners in your department and throughout the plant.
4. Work overtime as needed.
5. Responsible for keeping accurate records.
6. Communicate changes in the manufacturing process to everyone in the department.
7. Ensure new employees receive proper tools and training to produce a quality product.
8. Ensure the department is clean and orderly.
9. Ensures that employees follow all quality programs.
10. Ensure department operates safely and efficiently.
11. Responsible for completion of any assignments from the Supervisor to ensure efficient and effective department operations.
12. Responsible for the review and authority for the disposition on non-conforming product.
13. Must be totally committed to LP9000, Continuous Improvement Process, Quality, 6S, Inventory Accuracy and TPM.
14. Conform to all Quality and Safety requirements and procedures.
15. Participate in training programs.
16. Follow all written procedures, work instructions and Inspection Plan.
17. Keep a clean and orderly workplace.
18. Participate in the Continuous Quality Improvement Process.
19. Perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
20. Keep track of various tags, tagging procedures and tag logs.
21. Understand company policies and regulatory requirements.
22. Assist Supervisor as needed.
Apply www.mancan.com. Click on Register, apply to 92% complete. Upload resume if one is available. Then call 336-323-7878 for the initial phone interview. You may also apply in person at Mancan Staffing located at 7360 W. Friendly Ave. Ste. 112 Greensboro, NC 27410. For the safety of our staff we require masks be worn inside our office at all times.
Mancan Staffing has the best jobs available in Greensboro NC
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me?
We take applications Monday through Thursday 9am - 11am or 2pm - 4 pm and Fri 9am -11:00am only. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume if one was not uploaded. Temporary to permanent hire positions available. Check out all of our jobs in Greensboro NC at www.mancan.com #GreensboroMa