1. Must have the ability to work safely in a factory environment.
2. Must have the ability to understand and follow company policies and regulatory requirements.
3. Possess ability to effectively supervise Maintenance Planner/Scheduler.
4. Must be able to fill out the necessary paperwork.
5. Must have good communication and facilitation skills.
6. Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
7. Must be able to work well with others.
8. Must exhibit acceptable attendance.
9. Must be knowledgeable of the manufacturing process and machinery.
10. Must have the ability to analyze processes or problems and develop solutions, using problem-solving techniques.
11. Must have understanding of CI, 6S, LP9000 concepts and their relationship to Total Productive Manufacturing.
12. Must possess the ability to learn our labor scanning system and scan as needed/required.
13. Must be proficient in Excel, MS Word, Power Point and trainable in administrative duties for the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
14. Proficient in the compilation of charts, graphs and presentations.
15. Must have the physical ability to lift, stoop, bend and move quickly you perform all physical demands.
The primary duties of the employee are (but not limited to) the following:
1. Work overtime as needed.
2. Understand company policies and regulatory requirements.
3. Conform to all Quality/Safety requirements and procedures.
4. Participate in training programs.
5. Follow all written procedures, work instructions and Inspection Plans.
6. Keep a clean on orderly work place.
7. Participate in the Continuous Improvement Process.
8. Perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
9. Responsible for administration and coordination of Branch 1506’s TPM efforts.
10. Through support and direction achieve machine reliability.
11. Must work closely with manufacturing partners and the TPM Steering Committee.
12. Must serve as a liaison between the TPM Steering Committee and all TPM related teams.
13. Must coordinate and provide training and education in TPM concepts.
14. Must participate in autonomous maintenance actives as needed.
15. Must participate in auditing autonomous maintenance activities.
16. Must assist TPM Steering Committee, Implementation teams and others (as needed), in scheduling and conduction effective meetings. The successful use of problem-solving tools, data collection, decision making, overcoming obstacles to the TPM process, coordination activities and assessing performance as related to TPM.
17. Must periodically present TPM progress to others.
18. Must strive for continuous cost reduction in all areas of responsibility.
19. Assist in analyzing parts usage finding root cases.
20. Assist in the training of root causes/solutions to reduce parts usage.
21. Provide assistance to rebuild programs as needed.
22. Oversee infrared program.
23. Be available for travel for work related needs.
24. Provide support in your work position for Total Productive Manufacturing’s (TPM’s) ultimate goal of maintaining in a “like new” condition with no safety concerns and no breakdowns. Key components of this process are assisting or performing quality PM’s, PDM’s and C.L.A.I.R. related task.
You can apply in person at Mancan Staffing located at 7360 W. Friendly Ave. Ste. 112 Greensboro, NC 27410. For the safety of our staff we require masks be worn inside our office at all times. Mancan Staffing has the best jobs available in Greensboro NC
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me?
We take applications Monday through Thursday 9am - 11am or 2pm - 4 pm and Fri 9am -11:00am only. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume if one was not uploaded. Temporary to permanent hire positions available. Check out all of our jobs in Greensboro NC at www.mancan.com #GreensboroMa