A growing company in Northfield is currently looking for Quality Technician!
Qualification and Skill Requirements:
• Minimum of 1-year experience in a manufacturing setting with a focus on quality
• Able to use gauges, calipers, and micrometers for measuring of standards
• Basic match including using all units of measure such as common fractions and decimals
• Able to respond quickly and pay close attention to details
• Must be able to hear and communicate verbally.
• Must be able to do the following without assistance: lift up to 35 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally, stand, sit, bend, squat, twist, climb and walk for hours at a time.
• Good eye-hand coordination and ability to perform repetitive task
Major Job Responsibilities:
Use quality tools to verify products, processes and improve problem solving and implementation of improvements. Must be able to develop Standard Work, Working Instructions and lead Train the Trainer. Help drive improvements and increase our overall Quality position with our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Included, but not limited to):
Perform product quality and process checks on the production lines
Audit and provide feedback on work instructions
Record all applicable data as required, accurately and in a timely manner
Work with Area Managers to identify and resolve discrepancies
Maintain organization of equipment, tools, and general housekeeping of the inspection area.
Responsible to train, certify and audit operations team members to ensure products consistently meet quality specifications
Active leadership and participation in continuous improvement activities around Safety, Quality and Productivity
Must be willing to work Saturday and Sundays as needed
Mancan is the only staffing company to offer our employees competitive benefits including direct deposit paycheck options, paid time off for holidays & vacations, life/health/dental insurance, career development/training, and 401(k) with company match!
Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan to recruit excellent local talent! Applying with Mancan is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies.
Mancan’s Employee Referral Bonus Program
Get a bonus check just by helping your friends & family find jobs they love!
As a Mancan employee, you’ll earn a bonus check for each person you refer to us who is hired and completes 40 hours of work! Ask for details!
Mancan has jobs available in Northfield, Twinsburg, Macedonia, Streetsboro, Aurora, Bedford, Maple Heights, Solon and Cleveland.
Apply at mancan.com or in person Mon through Thurs 9a-3p. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 10412 Northfield Rd Northfield, OH 44067.
Please call us at 330-467-9675 with any questions. #DINDI