Control Panel Wiring position open in Sebring (temp-to-hire)
- Working knowledge of electrical schematics necessary
- Must be able to read, understand, follow, and execute instructions
- Ability to use tape measure, corded hand drill, screwdriver, and wire strippers, crimpers
- 3 – 4 yrs. control panel wiring experience necessary
- Knowledge of NEC, standard shop practices and wiring guidelines
- Assembly, use of welders, plasma cutter experience a plus
Busy company with growth available.
- Requires standing for shift, handle lifting 50 – 70 lbs. daily. Individual will take blank control panel, layout components on control panel, mark holes, center-punch holes, drill and tap holes using corded hand drill, weld bolts or nuts when necessary, check control panel parts to Bill of material (a check for correct devices), assemble components (control panel parts) with screwdriver. After panel components mounted, install engraved legends, do self check.
- Wire control panel from electrical schematic
- This is a job shop type position, individuals will be responsible to daily motivate themselves, problem solve when necessary, will be given project to complete start to finish from layout, assembly, wiring, interconnect
- Must be self-starter, ability to handle project from start to finish
- Working knowledge and use of hand and power tools a must, along with mechanical aptitude, ability to read, understand, and wire from electrical schematics.
- Candidates willing to learn and accept challenges, only apply
- Hrs. Mon – Fri 7:30 – 4:00, lunch 12:00 – 12:30, OT when required -this company is currently working OT 6am-5pm work occasional Saturdays
- Drug free workplace, must take and pass drug screen
Wage is $16-$19 negotiable based on experience and ability. This is a job shop type position, must have working knowledge, understand, adhere to shop standards and general wiring practices.
THIS JOB WILL NOT LAST LONG! CALL OR GET IN TO THE OFFICE TODAY!
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today 330-823-8010
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area's top companies.
Mancan Staffing has the best jobs available in Alliance OH
For consideration apply in person at Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency or online at www.mancan.com. We take applications Monday through Friday 8am - 3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume. Mancan Staffing Agency is located at 120 S Union Alliance OH 44601. Please feel free to call us at 330-823-8010 with any questions. Temporary to hire on positions available. Check out all of our jobs in Alliance OH at www.mancan.com #AllianceMancan#Jobs#Alliance#Ohio