We are looking for you……..Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency is looking for a 3rd shift Machine Operators 10:45pm-7am $12.65hr, perfect weekly attendance bonus of
$1 more per hour!
The purpose of an Operator is to ensure that the parts being manufactured and packaged meet customer expectations within the standards set for each job. Associates are expected to learn and understand customer quality expectations through the use of quality system procedures, and on the job training. In addition, each associate must understand the production standards and communicate any variances to the standard to their supervisor. All associates are expected to perform all activities in a safe manner and report any safety concerns or injuries immediately. Work areas are to be maintained in a clean and organized state at all times.
• Maintain a positive and cooperative attitude with co-workers, employer, customers and suppliers.
• Perform activities in a safe manner.
• Must have acceptable attendance record.
• Learn and apply quality and production standards to all customer parts that you are assigned to work on.
• Must be able to learn and run all Blow Molding machines, parts, jobs, secondary and processes.
• Proper removal and handling of parts.
• Keep up with established job rates.
• Log all rejects and track all production counts.
• Ensure customer quality expectations are met.
• Assure that good parts are not being discarded.
• Assist with on the job training of new associates when they are assigned to your area. Assist the new associates in the proper job specific methods, paperwork and safety concerns.
• Ensure that job specific responsibilities are followed and that product is packaged per defined standards. Never package questionable products. Always obtain advice from your supervisor, quality person, technician, or the floor leader.
• Must learn and follow all applicable processes associated with Blow Molding production practices.
• Perform any assigned secondary work.
• Maintain a clean work area and perform cleanup work as assigned by your supervisor. If your work area goes down, immediately start cleaning up the area until your supervisor or technician reassigns you.
• Attend all mandatory company meetings and safety education sessions.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
Education and Skill Requirements:
• High School Education and/or GED preferred
• Computer knowledge is advised.
• Ability to interpret a variety of gauges and measurement instrumentation.
• Effective oral and written communication in the English language preferred.
• Use reading and writing, adding and subtracting of whole numbers; following of instructions; use of fixed gauges, direct reading of instruments and similar devices where interpretation is not required.
• Quality and quantity performance standards under normal supervision should be attained from three to twelve months.
• Mechanical aptitude is a plus
• Six month manufacturing experience preferred
• Continuously lifting or moving material of light weight (up to 10 pounds)
• Frequently lifting or moving average weight material (between 25# to 60#)
• Occasionally lifting or moving heavy weight material (over 60#)
• Plastic processing hand tools, cutters, knives, calipers, guards, fixtures and calculator.
Apply with Mancan Medina at 735 N. Court St. Medina, OH 44256 9am-11am or 1pm-3pm Monday-Friday or call us at 330-721-9675
If anyone can…. MANCAN!