Do you have previous banking experience? Do you want to be part of a growing team? Then this is the job for you! A local bank in Parkersburg is looking for a temp to permanent, part-time teller for 30 hours a week. You must have a flexible schedule as you will be asked to work a variety of shifts. The pay for this position begins at $10.50 an hour and is based on experience. As a part-time employee, you will be offered benefits once hired as an employee of a local Bank.
• Perform paying and receiving functions for customers. This will include taking cashing checks, taking deposits, withdrawals, mortgage, consumer loan and other payments.
• Understand and comply with the related laws and compliance regulations that pertain to teller duties. Examples include bank secrecy act, privacy, and funds availability policy.
• Provide a high level of customer service. This includes understanding customer needs, as well as understanding the bank products offered.
• Ensure that the assigned cash balances on a daily basis and is kept secure at all times.
• Must keep cash drawer within assigned drawer limits.
• Balance ATM
• Support the overall sales staff. Direct sales goals may be established by management for such items as check cards, direct deposit, automated banking, or referrals for other bank products.
• Participate as part of various retail product campaigns the bank initiates.
• Will be aware of overall bank product offering to be able to refer customers to appropriate departments within the bank for service.
Job Duties Include but are not limited to:
• Must have Customer Service experience
• Must be friendly and professional
• Must be well spoken
• Must have 1 year of work experience
• Attention to detail is essential
• Must be able to adjust quickly to different work situations and remain composed under pressure
• Must be able to express thoughts and ideas in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing
• Qualified candidates should possess the ability to respond to the needs and priorities of the customer
• High School Diploma or GED is a must
• 1 year of work experience a must
• Cash handling / retail experience a must
• Banking/teller experience a plus
• Must be able to lift 25 pounds
• Must have the dexterity to count money
• Requires skills needed in a typical office environment. This includes computers skills as well as utilization of office equipment.
Community Bank supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.
To apply come to Mancan 307 4th Street, Parkersburg, WV 26104
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions please do not hesitate to call us at 304.428.9675.
Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency accepts applications every day until 3pm at the Parkersburg Mancan. We are located at 307 4th St. Parkersburg, WV. We also accept applications in our Marietta Office located at 112 Putnam St. every day until 3pm. Please bring 2 forms of unexpired government identification and a resume is also helpful.
PLEASE FAX YOUR RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO 304.428.1115 or Call your LOCAL MANCAN STAFFING AGENCY @ 304.428.9675 and a Knowledgeable Helpful Staffing Specialist will assist you!!!! #DINDC