1st Shift Shipping assistant position available M-F 7am-3pm with longer days if the daily task requires it.
Pay $12/hr and up to $15 with experience. Temp to Perm Hire.
Assist in the preparation, inventory, and loading of finished good for shipment to customers.
Physical Demands: Operate a tow motor, scale and plastic wrap machine. Lift boxes up to 30 pounds, read, see, hear, speak, perform tasks requiring manual dexterity.
• Pick ticket from the Shipping Manager and operate the tow motor to transport items on the list to the shipping area for final preparation for shipment.
• Scan Product from finished goods to Pick Ticket
• Scan Product from staging to finished goods.
• Stack cartons of finished product onto skids and use plastic wrap machine to secure product for shipment.
• Operate tow motor to load product into trucks in loading bay.
• Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
• Requires ability to read, write, and proficiency with the English language. No formal education required.
• Prior use of scanner a must.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
Prior experience operating a tow motor and work in a shipping warehouse.
• Quality of Work
• Stress Tolerance
• Attention to Detail