An expanding Akron company is seeking an experience Maintenance Technician.
Pay starts at $21/hr. Pay is DOE.
6a-6p 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on (rotating weeks)
• Follows production SOPs in regards to morning setup, daily tasks, changeovers, and end-of-day clean-up procedures on all equipment.
• Adheres to all established Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and product specification to ensure safe, wholesome quality product.
• Electrical Maintenance.
• Preventative Maintenance.
• Mechanical Maintenance.
• PLC Programming/Troubleshooting.
• Maintain and repair equipment in production atmosphere.
• Building Maintenance.
• Welding and Fabrication.
• Follow all Lockout/Tagout Program procedures.
• Performs any other duties assigned by management.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience 3+ years’ industrial maintenance experience.
Main focus of experience:
Industrial maintenance, electrical background preferred, PLC experience preferred (troubleshooting mainly, programming is a plus)
• While through Mancan, we offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical.
• After hire-in, the company offers medical, dental, union environment and perks.
NORTON MANCAN TEMPORARY STAFFING EMPLOYMENT AGENCY is hiring! Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan, including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions please do not hesitate to call us at 330-706-9675
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today!
Start application with Mancan online or we take applications M-F 8am-4pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. We are located at 4091 S Cleveland-Massillon Rd Norton, OH 44203. Please call us at 330-706 9675 with any questions. #DINDI